EXCELLENCY ROOMS & SUITES
A total of 50 high-grade guest rooms are available on the three upper Excellency floors, which let you enjoy a superb view and ultimate comfort. Guests staying on the Excellency floors can also take advantage of exclusive services in a special lounge.
Enjoy the exclusive Excellency Lounge on the 40th floor, which offers complimentary foods and beverages, fulfills various exclusive requests and provides check-in/out service between 7:00 and 21:00.
PCs, printers and wireless LAN are available at the lounge.
- Continental Breakfast:
- 7:00 - 10:00
- Coffee Time:
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Cocktail Time:
- 17:00 - 21:00
- Seating Capacity:
- Complimentary for up to 2 hours, with an additional charge of ¥4,320 per hour thereafter
- Seating Capacity:
- TV, whiteboard
- Two telephone lines (one in bathroom) and voice mail
- Cable television with CNN, cctv DAIFU, background music and FM radio channels
- Wireless LAN internet access available free of charge
- 100V wall outlets (50Hz adapters available)
- Adjustable air conditioner
- In-room safe, refrigerator and hot pot
- Cotton roomwear in Japanese yukata style (small size for children available)
- Discount coupon for facilities in Tokyo Dome City
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Discount coupon for hotel restaurants
- Hairdryer, toothbrush, hairbrush, razor, shower cap, cotton bud
- Bathrobe, bath scale, sewing set, body sponge, cotton swabs, skin care set, hair band
Facilities and services
- Complimentary morning newspaper delivery
- Icemakers on every guestroom floor
- Room service (6:30 to 24:00)
- 3-hour express laundry service (9:00 to 20:00)
- Massage service (17:00 to 26:00)
Tokyo Dome City Amusement park & Museum TicketTicket for Tokyo Dome Hotel guests
Special tickets for foreign tourists!
Enjoy the amusement park and the museum at Tokyo Dome City!
■ Where to purchase
1F Guest Relations Desk
※Present your room key (card key) to purchase the tickets.
4 rides on any attraction in Tokyo Dome City Attractions and one entry in TeNQ Space Museum.
Please see more details of usage and notes from here.